2009年5月21日星期四

Wednesday..520


today 20th of may,520
and the day when Pig first time hold Rou hand^^

The begin...

Waiting..everythings of the love begin it is WAIT~





What a sweet smile of Pigpig^^
[next time must force Rou smile more sweet sin=p]
Long time did not upload my blog already..
although not many reader of my blog..
but im the reader of my blog..xD
because i always saw my blog also don't have new post...
hehe...so now i fast fast upload narhxx...kekexx..

Wednesday!!
kakaxx..the day I off^^
before that plan go out with Green but she busy of her work..
so i just ask for Pigpig go out with me~kekexx..
1030am I take taxi go to kepong jusco wait for Pigpig..
actually she said 1130am meet larh..but i just scare don't have taxi want go kepong,
so i go out early...the fee of taxi from my home go kepong RM11!!
I think if I drive myself , the petro no need that price also....=.=
First time I seat the car of Pigpig , Huhu!!the car BIGBIG the Pigpig smallsmall..^^[Cute larh~]
im shy larh...=p
The first station we go was "INTI",because Pigpig want give somethings to Rou..
and i want meet the friend that i know her for almost 1 year and never meet up=p
kakaxx...She is Yingying a girl who Tall & Thin!!!seriously....=.=
stand beside her I seem like Fat & Short..it is the first time i feel myself SHORT!!!!
so when i meet her the first word i said was:"stay away from me!!"
hahahaha...then she really stand at there,din't come infront of me...cute larh..xD
after that we chit chat for awhile,take some picture then we said good bye with yingying larh..
before we go the Pigpig sing the song to her"ngor muk yau 6 che gou..."
[lee hakken punya song=p] laugh die us...kekexx...

j.co!!^^nicenice..the mini donuts..J.POPs
The second station we go it is pyramid^^
when i reach there fast fast go find niie niie..because she said 3pm will end of work already!!
yuhoo~when i saw her...mamamia!!Mature alot~~~~[but i more like her before punya style=p]
Miss her alot larh...we almost 3 years din't meet already..now i jz recognise that i did not hug her larh!!ishh...saii jor the chance..hahaha...but if i want hug she also wont allow larh...
her heart only had her husband larh..xD

Hey!niie niie don't forget your promise yarhxx..remember find me yam cha^^


actually today i seem like just go out and meet people...=.=
because not take alot of picture...
and just have a few of that success..kesian aku!!
before i go back home i sms Luvlynn ask her can we have dinner together..
but she tell me that she at hospital visit her mum...
I hope that her mum will recover soon and wont let her worry about that...
PRAY PRAY..

1 条评论:

  1. sei ye~~~~
    last time i duno how to giv comment wif blogspot~
    but now knw jor~
    so can giv u comment jor~
    hahaha~~
    anyways~~~
    we love the pic neh~~~~ nice~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    hahaha

    回复删除