2009年8月12日星期三

Flower Festival^^

Date: 090809
Location: Putra Jaya
Character: the gang from chapel^^

Accidentally, know that putra jaya have a flower festival
when i let my brother know that,
he jz said:"Jom kita pergi larh!!"
Huhu..i like that feel,
when i decide somethings
then can achieve it=p

actually i jz want go for the festival,
but other of that can go for cycle first=.=
k then..i jz join that..
after that i jz notice that,
when i become fatty bombom..
i really become lazy d..
ishh...must effort to exercise d!!
if not continuous like that my leg will fat untill cant move..xD











Ada Feel^^


Natural blinds


Panda panda..xD
THEY SAID: who near by this,
it will let human said it "PANDA"
so..im the panda T.T

Vocation feel...


Photokaki^^ fish with Nikon D90


My Funny BROTHER.xD


i punya kakak..xD Susan..




i duno wat plant is it ..jz..the spotlight
make it unique^^

Someone from my gang said that
"i duno whats the point of cature the pokok!!"
ishh..=.= "pei sii" me oh!!
pukul dia!!hahahaa...++ dia ialah lelaki!!
ishhh...more hate it .hahaha~xD

i did nt edit the colour..
it is real colour of that Rose









it was the first time i saw hot balloon=p


yuhoo!! FIRING!!


Mummy hugging baby..
who hugging me??
No Body..xD










The lovely elephant will be with me ^^














没有评论:

发表评论